Serpentine Rural Supplies will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange, repair or store credit where;
- The product is faulty;
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose;
- The product does not match the description;
If you wish to return a product Serpentine Rural Supplies will offer you an exchange or store credit provided that;
- Goods are returned within 7 days from the date of purchase;
- You have clear proof of purchase, typically a receipt or a tax invoice;
- The product and packaging is in its original condition including manuals and accessories;
- The item is in a re-saleable condition, for example original tags and labels are still attached, the item is unworn, unopened or unused.
If these requirements are not satisfied or the item fault is a result of misuse or neglect, Serpentine Rural Supplies reserves the right not to offer an exchange or store credit.
Serpentine Rural Supplies will not accept the return of sale items.
Serpentine Rural Supplies will not refund the original shipping/delivery fee for returned products.
Unless you have received an item in error from us, you will be responsible for all costs associated with returning the item to us. Returned products must be dropped at:
Serpentine Rural Supplies
Cnr Hall & Karnup Roads
PO BOX 101
SERPENTINE 6125 WA
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to advise of a return.
Serpentine Rural Supplies reserves the right to correct pricing errors, and prices are subject to change without notice. Should a pricing error or unforeseen price increase occur, you will be advised prior to any dispatch of goods.
We are currently working on inventory systems so if we don't have stock when you place your order we can refund you on that item or send it when it arrives. You will be notified by phone or email.
All pre-ordered items may take up to two weeks to be delivered as they have to be ordered in from our suppliers, we cannot guarantee they will be in stock the week they are ordered. Cancellation of a pre-ordered item will result in the forfeit of any moneys paid.